- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup banana smashed (3 or 4 ripe bananas)
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or raisins (optional)
- 4 1/2" width x 8 1/2" long loaf pan
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg.
- In other bowl, mix the banana smashed, egg beaten, melted butter and vanilla. Then, add this mixture to the other.
- Pour mixture into a buttered pan. Bake for one hour. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
Baking Time: 1 hour
Number of Service: 8